Manage Lender Expectations
As the appraisal manager or chief appraiser, you might be asking yourself:
- Can having metrics improve the relationship between lending and credit?
- What’s the best way to identify time gaps during the loan approval process?
- Can I get the reports I need?
Having an appraisal workflow platform that provides reporting is that tool. Building a bridge between lending and credit facilitates protecting your bank with risk management standards. Improved communication informs lending while bringing respect to the credit department.
As a risk professional, transparency of the appraisal process is critical. Having real-time access to metrics is a game changer. Knowing things like:
- Number of days from lending request to credit department acceptance.
- Requests in process by type – appraisal, evaluation, environmental, etc.
- Number of days from report received to assignment of review.
YouConnect provides transparency in your credit department with reporting. Click HERE to download a Credit Department Reporting worksheet.
Setup a One-on-One call to learn more below.